- Products are grown or made from start to finish, in USA, Canada and Europe
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Founded by off-grid island homesteaders Klaus Wallner and Thamm Jamikorn
- Strong end to end waste reduction
- Advocates of the plastic free and zero waste movement
- A solid benchmark for the sustainable goods industry
- Fundamental insight into ecology and toxicology and application of that knowledge through socially responsible business practices
- Advocates for equitable value distribution
Coconut Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Sunflower, Hemp Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerine, Castor Oil, Lime Oil, Kaolin Clay, Canadian Colloidal Clay.
Rub in hands to create a lather, massage the lather into your hair and scalp, then rinse clean.
*This is one of a few companies that will be shipping the product directly to you. We typically don’t allow this but because Rawganique’s margins are so small, it is the only way we could include their world class products on our site. You should not, but in the event you do receive anything encased in plastic, please notify us so we can contact the manufacturer.
Keep dry when not in use.
Use until nothing remains.