Brush With Bamboo
- Forest Stewardship Council Certifications for bamboo used
- USDA 100% Biobased certifications where warranted
- Green America Certified Business
- Founders are permaculture gardening practitioners
- Strong advocates of the plastic free / zero-waste movement
Steel – pins used to hold comb components together.
Non-Toxic Wood Glue – Used for adhesion.
Functions in the same way any other high quality comb would.
Rinse then dry with a towel after each use.
Manufacturer claims product is fully compostable (certification is absent).
Neem Wood – similar to what happens in a natural environment, Neem wood will completely decompose but the amount of time this takes is dependent on things like soil composition, temperature, and the size and density of the object, amongst others. Time frames can range from a few months to a few years. Breaking it down into smaller pieces can accelerate the process of decomposition and this is recommended before introducing it into an environment that’s suitable for composting.
Steel Pins: Save with other metal scraps and drop off at a local scrap metal yard.
Non-Toxic Wood Glue – please contact manufacturer for more information.
Approximately 7” x 0.25” x 1.75” (L x W x H)